View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #2
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Action: Brainstorming Group Power Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaordic Simplexity View Post
I would like to have this thread be a brainstorm for ideas on how we can take action as a loving group. Its looking this sight will grow quite big.

Hundreds or Thousands of people timed together in a meditation intending an outcome could be quite powerful and manifesting, not to mention fun and a good experiment.

I love talking , but ive heard so many theories, Id like to do more now.

Will be great to set up communities. But how big and how much love is needed in those communities to keep it protected from say jarhead brainwashed stormtroopers. Its not like they wont find us.

For now, those of us staying at home for awhile can use our intent/will to see what kind of power and advantages we can manifest.

My initial ideas:
1. Set up a time for a mass meditation on forgiving all Elites and greedy control mongers thganking them for catalyzing evolution. There paths are difficult and illusion powerful.

2. Mass meditation on protecting this website from negative onslaughts and imbuing with energy for all to find it. If u build it tyhey will come.

lol

VERY good idea and as a whole a out line of good thinking can change everything so time? Thoughts? Would be a big step in the way to get things going...

Daily or weekly and a time is the first thing I would ask ...

The next would be what top 3 things can we think on? The world as a whole is needing us all.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote