Thread: C a n a d a
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 08:33 AM   #42
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: C a n a d a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenuphar View Post
A big THANK YOU to those who have already introduced yourselves. As Project Avalon is officially launched, I am sure we'll be meeting many more Canadians who are looking to connect. Exciting times!

I am in "learn and observe" mode, myself. I happened upon CMN and Project Camelot (as well and MANY informative videos on YouTube) over the Christmas holidays in 2006. I cannot tell you how many hours I spent in front of the computer, it felt almost constant, but I also felt like a whole new stream of information I never knew existed was presenting itself to me. Aliens? WHAT?? Free Energy? Alternate Timelines? Even as I slept at night, for the period of about 3 weeks, it felt like my brain was processing and compartmentalizing all this new information. It sounds a little crazy...and I'll be honest, I wondered if I really was losing my mind at that time.

Now it's a matter of trying to keep up with new information and trying to discern what is truth, what is well-intentioned misinformation, and what are out-and-out-lies. Easier said than done sometimes. *L*

I look foward to hearing more from all of you in the months to come.

Nenuphar

Saying "hello" to all Canadians and hope to learn more about all of You down the road. Ciao.
__________________________________________________ _____

Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Earth can do without Human Beings...Human Beings can not do without Earth.
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote