View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Information Liberation Analysis: "Earth 2100: New World Order Agenda on Primetim

Quote:
Obesity here I think is directly linked to the **** they are putting in food and water that is designed to slow metabolism, keep you eating, and put on weight. Even restaurant food which could be made without MSG and other chemicals is bad for you, let's not even bring up "fast food". Yes, too many kids are glued to their video games and not playing outside, and adults are so busy working they don't get enough play time. Apparently Iodine deficiency can be blamed for many of the health woes, and when people are sick they are less likely to be active. Is it an evil plan or just stupidity on the part of Government and business to put bromine instead of iodine in bread, and flouride in drinking water?
I think that these things are by design, and we need to keep on keeping on waking up to this, and doing something about it.

Quote:
... As for people living in homes that are unnecessarily too big, I don't think that is the norm...
Maybe it's not the norm, but I see it where I live, and I hate it. Makes me cringe...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote