Thread: C a n a d a
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #8
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: C a n a d a

A big THANK YOU to those who have already introduced yourselves. As Project Avalon is officially launched, I am sure we'll be meeting many more Canadians who are looking to connect. Exciting times!

I am in "learn and observe" mode, myself. I happened upon CMN and Project Camelot (as well and MANY informative videos on YouTube) over the Christmas holidays in 2006. I cannot tell you how many hours I spent in front of the computer, it felt almost constant, but I also felt like a whole new stream of information I never knew existed was presenting itself to me. Aliens? WHAT?? Free Energy? Alternate Timelines? Even as I slept at night, for the period of about 3 weeks, it felt like my brain was processing and compartmentalizing all this new information. It sounds a little crazy...and I'll be honest, I wondered if I really was losing my mind at that time.

Now it's a matter of trying to keep up with new information and trying to discern what is truth, what is well-intentioned misinformation, and what are out-and-out-lies. Easier said than done sometimes. *L*

I look foward to hearing more from all of you in the months to come.

Nenuphar
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote