View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where to go: Polar ice melting (Map), Wars in the world, other possible catastrop

Clayman:
Yes we are serious unfortunately. This is based on many years of research and work, as well as simple observation of what's actually going on in the world and how it fits with historical events which previously have shown that we do live in a world that has greater cycles, such as those the Mayans are talking about. There's plenty of evidence supporting this and showing they knew what they were talking about. Of course I hope we are wrong but so far the signs are showing that something is happening, and something big will happen in the very few next years, and thus some of us decide to be prepared for that. This is not just some lunatic ideas we simply pulled out of our hats from thin air, it's based on facts and events both at the present and past which all indicates strongly that something is coming our way - and we ought to be prepared for that, in my opinion. If we are wrong, well then great, nothing could be better, but just a quick look at the condition of the world show we're currently going downhills but that do not mean we can stand up and change things. No need to be afraid or flee though, but prepare and take into consideration that something may happen so when, and if, it does then you'll be more ready to act fast and know what to do - and where to go (hopefully). Personally I have no fear about this, I go into this great new millennium with excitement and joy and I personally think we are going towards good things even though there may be a temporarily time of unpleasant events before that. I think we are about to rid ourselves of the negative influence in this world that we have been put under for so long. That's my opinion though and what you decide to do or not is completely up to you and your experience and how you see things to be.

Best of luck and lets hope you are right!

-

Archie:
Great, good to hear you are somewhat familiar with Argentina and have been here before! Feel free to contact me next time you are coming over, my email is americanatlantis@gmail.com - if I have the time and chance it could be interesting and worthwhile to get to meet you and discuss these things.

Also feel free to check my post about the work I'm trying to put together on communities here in Argentina, you can find that post at this link:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1704

Best wishes mate and hope you'll enjoy your next stay!

-Edward Alexander

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 09-13-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote