View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:24 AM   #237
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

However, we are what we affirm we are. Affirm we are no good seperate sinners who add nothing to the whole, and guess what? That's the role we will continue to play. Affirm we are One with the infinite, we are the Christ, we are the Buddha we are the One, and this reality (because this IS reality), manifest through our Beingness until we can clearly see what was ALWAYS Truth ~ I and my Father Mother are One. - 14 Chakras

So, there IS nothing Evil, only Ignorance (of Godhood) which brings forth all that is evil & wrong....sometimes referred to as Fallen and also "evil" as in there was a "time" this transpired.

We were created Ignorant, else we'd know.
What does that say about God?
Oh, nevermind, we have free will and we misused it, it's not God's deal, I get it.

When were we Not Ignorant? (and don't go the bible story please)
When were we in conscious full awareness of who we are before we turned ignorant?

It's all speculation ...
but
many have experientials that try to explain their "turnaround" from ignorance to knowledge (which the bible say IS eternal life).

We were either created or we weren't and if we were created, we can be destroyed i.e: the ego, that which is self conscious identity.

If self conscious identity (ego) is destroyed, then we cease to be, we are all aspects of God Consciousness (which we all were anyway while we were deluded in ego...right?)
is that what everytone is saying? That what's I hear.

If it means ego death to realize God oneness ...
then it means the uncreation of your Self.
Who knows? It doesn't seem that i have anything to do with it.

How's about we center ourselves in the here and Now and
get some things changed for the better? IF you are God Conscious
what ARE you doing to manifest that? (other than profess to others that you were ignorant and now you are God Consciousness and everthing now is OK).

off to la la land... got carried away!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote