View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:30 AM   #1203
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I cannot speak for other members but a lot of Abrax's posts are exceedingly difficult for me to even try to work out. I don't think I have got a high enough IQ to even try to put his posts into something I can understand.
There is no shame in this. I dont think many people understand everything that is said on this thread (ie: said by abraxasinas or for that matter many others posting here).

One of the core themes is that you know all this stuff already and there is a sort of tuning process going on.

If I sense this correctly, Abraxasinas, as the Thuban representative Sirebard Beardris, is operating here under the maxim of non infringement of freewill. One of us (it doesnt matter who) has to ask questions -thus giving "permission" for triggered data releases to be encoded here in our language for us all to read.

Each of us, in addition to the original questioner is entirely allowed, at thier own option to accept or reject any such data.

It is entirely possible that for the moment, many of us may not be able to tune to the essence of the data and its wider meaning. Thats ok. It doesnt matter. There is plenty of other things to see and do

One can be illuminated by a passage of an otherwise obsure text in much the same way as a butterfly can land on you and then fly off again, and in doing so start a cascade of thoughts leading you to an important conclusion. Inspiration comes in many ways - one of them, for some, are a few of the posts on this forum and by extention this thread.

The notion that any of the above is in someway malevolent or evil is, in my opinion, a fear based reaction. This reaction is based on a misunderstanding or, or mistuning to what is being said and some projections based on life experience and the natural distortions that we as humans are working our way through at this time.

It is all ok.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-22-2010 at 04:35 AM.