View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:30 PM   #22
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Camelot Interview of Dr Bill Deagle (15 Nov 2009)

Well, I don't think this guy is a joke. For that matter, I don't think anyone who dedicate their lives to what they study, research, develop and create, and communicate are living their own life as a lie. I think anyone, with a little common sense can see that, all these things being presented to the public are probabilities. Expressions of those efforts. I'm not saying that there are no lies in these kind of works. I know how one might feel about all this. And there lies the problem every time with these things. Our emotional body. Throwing darts at everything we do not understand. A self protective mechanism. To demean anyone for whatever reason is usually an emotional response reflecting our lack of understanding. The lack shows up everywhere we look here and everywhere else. I also find that when this happens we get side tracked from the probable issues being presented. Kind of like when that bully back in school would make a demeaning comment about someone and would polarize the would be target. The target would then have to endure a bunch of manure, while no one would take the time to find out what the target was really all about.

The discrediting card has been played for centuries. It's also a boring card to play because it has been played so often. Now mind you, I don't know this Dr. Deagle anymore than I know any of you. All I can do is listen to what is being presented and accept the probabilities into my awareness box. And if something is said that I have already experienced, my ears will perk up and focus a little more as to what is being said. He did say some things that did ring my bell from my own experience. Validation is what I call that. So that is what I always seek in the message. If there is no validation as to what I have experienced then I wasted my time. There were many things he spoke of that are playing out right now. There are things he spoke of that have been playing out a long time already. So I guess validation is going to be different for everyone.

I don't remember who said it, but something to the effect that he doesn't speak right. Well, when you open the doors in your mind and all this information comes rushing at you, your mind is running much faster than your mouth and you mouth just can't keep up as to getting it out fast enough. That's what I got out of that interview. Now instead of just bashing someone, why don't you, whoever anyone is, and present something you know as a counter angle just for the sake of a healthy conversation. In other words, I would offer we could do better by proving it out when we gather into these threads, instead of just bashing without presenting a counter reason. To agree and disagree with no experience is just a mind "_____". Then to polarize it is just non productive.

What is also being forgotten here, is that we can control the extremes of what might be coming. I have experienced that potential and have witnessed that potential in others. It is truly amazing what we can do if we apply ourselves. Some have said all this is fear based and yet I heard him say to be fearless. I don't think he was coming from a place of fear, but let's face it, these dark arceholes want to continue with their agenda without anyone knowing about it, so they can continue to feed on that frequency. It is when we face these fears and come into knowing and understanding that these fears no longer exist in our being. Of course they don't want us to know that or get to a place of that knowing. You don't have to leave this forum to find this out as it is being demonstrated all the time. The dark will subvert, control by polarizing, distract you from the probabilities, and hide right in the very front of you all at the same time.

Part of being a light worker, if that is what you are trying to become is the understanding of some of these methods that the dark employ. Part of being a light warrior is to oppose it, not necessarily with force as many think that is what a warrior is all about. But to be able to endure the counter attacks and stay in one's light of integrity while still exposing how it is being done. When you shine your light, they want to snuff you out so that no one else can see the hideousness of what they have become.

So also understand that even though someone might express their views, and they do not consider themselves as being of the darkside, they are however being used by the darkside without their knowing. Because they haven't taken full responsibility for themselves is why this occurs. If they did take full responsibility for themselves their actions and the words they speak would be way different.

Also keep in mind we are all dealing with second hand information. There are lies on every level, doubts, manipulation, shadows, and so forth. So when the dark polarize a topic as it is not real, just know there is something they don't want you to see. For the record, this interview did ring some bells for me and I know on the first hand that much what was said here in terms of the bigger picture, does exist. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would probably be an armchair quarterback.

Thanks Seashore for posting this interview. The goal here is about our sovereign freedom. Let us not be distracted from that.

Be FEARLESS!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 11-18-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote