View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #23
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I agree with Martina,
The ironic thing is I just closed on a home that I am purchasing and I have a baby and I am not able to leave to a farm land right now but if things get to the point of govt. collapse, urban life collapse, I want to be ready to just start driving and heading to an area where I can live off the land with a group of people.
That's why I am asking if anyone has an idea of a place that we can talk about and then just meet. I don't know right now but I am pretty prepared to leave if I have to, I would just need a plan of where to go.
I believe we will ALL be at the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time. It would seem very difficult and "risky" to plan "specific" areas to flee to. besides, what are you running from?? I am thinking we will be protected although the woods "might" be that protection. I have thought hard about "where" does one go.... I must say I am prepared and would actually LOVE to live in the forests... what a gift! However, it seems ALL would "panic/leave" to the forests. If the "powers that be" have some what of an idea of a possible collapse dont you think that they would counter act any "fleeing" of people from the cities? Meaning, roads would be monitored, forests monitored etc... not to mention massive amounts of people living in the woods. Only a select few have the vehicles, supplies, know how etc.. to survive out there. Just thoughts... any thoughts?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote