View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #23
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A video the army doesn't want us to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
What sickens me is how the govt is covering all this up by forbidding the media from show pictures of wounded soldiers or allowing them to cover the ugly side of the war - just the hunky dory parts, "the shock and awe" stuff that looks like a video game. Or to portray how hard they work...

I know not all the soldiers act that way, but behavior like that is enabled by the act of war itself and rape has been a part of war for thousands of years. It happens more than we would like to think and is why many come home with PTSD, because under the hype, hysteria and adrenelin, combined with brain washing and peer pressure situations get out of control. Thats when people do things they regret and innocents get hurt, wounded, maimed, raped or killed. Puppies get thrown...and worse. War turn nice people into monsters.

It's all one big lie and I'm sick of it...people need to know what's going on over there and I'm hoping PA members will send the link out to help wake people up about the reality of war. We turn our youth into killing machines and desensitize them, put'em on prozac and amphetamines then send them out to kill. All the mercury and god knows what in the numerous vaccines the army pumps into soldiers has got to affect them on some level too.

Not to mention the radioactive materials they're being exposed to and how we're irradiating the countryside and the people of Afghanistan and Iraq...next in Yemen. That radioactivity blows up into the atmosphere in dust particles and ends up traveling around the world so we all ingest it. That's why radioactive weapons are illegal...

These are war crimes! Hello!! The international community is getting fed-up too, if you think we won't get attacked like Germany think again...how can we put a stop to these crimes by our own leaders? Most people in the country are against these wars, but the war machine keeps steamrolling on.

This is a nightmare I want to wake up from....now. Still find it hard to believe I volunteered for this...

Please pass this on, here's the link again:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...nt_you_to_see/
One source I've had for this information is Raed in the Middle http://raedinthemiddle.blogspot.com/. Raed is the infamous Iraqi blogger from when the occupation first started. It was great news to watch in 2002-2003 when this was happening because he would post the truth, the MSM news would have another story, and nearly 2-3 weeks later, the MSM would always end up adopting his story, albeit censoring some of the more shocking details and putting a spin on it.

There are many sources of news like this. We are privileged to have the internet with this type of information. This is what we should be showing to anyone who thinks there might be an iota of purpose to being in the Middle East.

And then there's the issue of profiteering. I also highly recommend the documentary Iraq for Profit (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...r+sale&view=3#). Not only are we totally screwing the Iraqis by destroying their lives, we're also screwing ourselves when you look at the money we're spending and how it's being wasted.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote