Thread: Goodbye Avalon
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 03:19 AM   #69
historycircus

Default Re: Goodbye Avolon

No, this forum is not to make people happy, or to grow the like minded in numbers. It is a place where those who have heard, understood, agree/disagree with the info out there can come to find like souls to connect with - either for debate, or comfort.

I am a skeptical dude. I don't "believe," in the conventional sense of the word, two thirds of what I have heard on Camelot, PrisonPlanet, Nutrimedical, etc. But, if that other one third (insert your opinion/research based fraction here) IS true, then we, as individuals and as a species have a whole helluva' lot to think about. And when we're done thinking about it, then we plan for potentialities. Thus the ****ing point behind Project Avalon.

Look folks, I am NOT a squishy "new ager." In the words of Shooter Jennings, "Scientology don't make much sense to me." I don't believe that I can think my problems away. But, I recognize, as an empiricist, that something is incredibly wrong with the world at large. This is the only place that I know of that I can SAY SO, maybe get shot down, but in the end, have people contact me privately who think along the same lines, and want to help me do something about it.

If you don't like Avalon, don't come here anymore. Or, better yet, just don't post anything. But I beg you to keep reading. Don't let one bad experience keep you from understanding where we come from. Or, let a couple of days go by, then come back, and see if anyone wants, or cares, to keep the bad stuff alive. Chances are "no" will be the answer.

Dude, I am the site's super-skeptic, but only a truly controlled buffoon turns on the TV these days and doesn't say, "man, something is really wrong." No matter the negative feedback you get here, just know that some of us share your frustration. What I have learned from others on this site is that frustration - and anger - are fine. What we do with it is what counts in the end, or, if you are so inclined, the end of this phase of our being.

I have come to accept that many of my views are unpopular here, and that is fine. But, I have learned that if you really mean well for your fellow men and women, it works out. You are here, which speaks volumes about your soul in the first place, so cool off for a while.

Come back, put your good mind on, and figure out with the rest of us how we are going to survive as a species. That is all we are doing. We would not be here if we did not want to make it to the other side of what is coming.

Lose your sense of betrayal in a new sense: discovery. Don't leave. You are here for a reason; figure out what that is.

The HistoryCircus - because history is full of clowns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphious View Post
This forum is not to make people happy or to GROW in numbers. I'm not sure what these people are thinking but it surely is not for "everyone" It was ok the way it was , and now you cant post in alot of the treads that are "cool" or something people want to talk about ....UFO's for instance i mean HELLO more than half of project cam interviews had something to do with UFO's no ?? this is so bad i cant beleave the betrayal i feel. It's like the people ive thought that where out for the "truth" are now the supressers .... unbelievable...just unbelievable..im going to a new forum...better yet ...im going to make a forum slash LIVE CHAT ! where people can get together....laterz....