Thread: Goodbye Avalon
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:31 AM   #51
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye Avolon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
I'm not a feel-good warm fuzzy 'love and light' new ager. I'm here for the nuts and bolts. I want to know what's going on, why is it going on, how can we prepare and what is going to happen. I'm also keenly interested in the ET side of the equation. I hope Avalon can still be a place I can come and feel welcome to participate. Many of us came here through the excellent testimonies brought to Camelot, hopefully the 'fact-finders' in our forum membership won't be squeezed out.
Surely we must understand the reason for the obvious increase in our recognition of the feel-good warm fuzzy 'love and light' people and that side of things. Surely it is far more complex and innately simple than that.
Everything is integrated and working on different consciousnessly vibrational levels...everything is, and this is scientifically evident.
Light and love increase these vibrations and affect our reality and how we live and respectively what is happening and how we understand what is happening.
Our blue pearl's frequency is increasing and effecting our views on what the nuts and bolts are...why theyre there...and more importantly why are they attached to bigger nuts and bigger bolts...and whay are they attached..etc..Infinity in a finite space (Nassim Haramein)

this may just be my fuzzy feel-good side

I do understand the frustration of the new forum layout and restrictions but i think that focussing on the forum that is is more beneficial than what it isnt...

"He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise."
Lao-Tsze

no offense intended to anyone
peace

bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-24-2008 at 11:40 AM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote