View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 04:14 AM   #17
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: prepare the lifeboats?

i don't know if anyone cares. i joined here when it first started. i followed Zorgon over.

I was leary of bill and kerry. it seems i was right.

i quit posting here back when they were talking about making it a pay site, when the smurf thing was going on.

bill and kerry are not taken seriously outside the confines of the small PC/PA world. to be honest, it is obvious that most members here don't trust or like them, either. i know i don't. i see them both as snake oil salesmen. possibly the only contribution of value they provide is a litmus test. those they interview lose credibility instantly in the eyes of most people i talk to.

no, i am not a skeptic. i am a Pegasus member. "Believe" is part and parcel to such endeavors. I have never talked to Bill or Kerry personally, and i realize that they had some sort of fight with Zorgon (although i don't know any details or anything). My opinion is drawn on my own.

This forum has been riddled with horrible issues since i started here. Moderators deleting posts/threads, the whole stupid Henry Deacon debacle, Bill and Kerry running the sight like schizophrenics (with absolutely no idea how to execute a business plan and not look like clowns doing it).

I feel bad for the members here. You guys have endured ridiculously bad management of the forum, and still hope for something stable. You are here, in this thread, talking about how to stay connected. It is laudable.

PC/PA are dead, worthless endeavors. Learn your lessons. Have nothing to do with the charlatans who have perpetrated this poorly written comedy.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote