View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Freedom What does it mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
orthodoxymoron: The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in a plain and simple reading...as intended by it's authors...is reflective of Responsible Freedom. The issue is Freedom vs Tyranny. I don't want to be a slave or a master. I don't want to rule over the reptilians and greys...and I don't want them to rule over me. I have done my research...and the United States and the U.S. Constitution have been badly subverted, undermined, ignored, targeted, sabotaged, etc, etc. The rest of the world may need to step up to the plate for the cause of responsible freedom. They may need to voluntarily adopt the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and just say NO to the NWO. Better Dead Than Rep.

seashore: I've been thinking a lot about the Constitution and I'm realizing that without an enforcement mechanism, it's worthless. Maybe it's a mistake to focus on the document itself, as beautiful as that document is...
Okay. I was focusing on the use of time and energy in these troubled times.

Which thread was it?

Anyway, this thread is about taxes and then I made a comment about the necessity for government and taxes to support the government...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote