View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #56
Savoyya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
deagle actually said we're to arm ourselves and go into the streets to take matters into our own hands? are you serious!?!? wow. i stopped watching the interview about 25 mins into it so i never got that far. if he actually said that, then i'm glad i stopped watching when i did. it's clear to me that deagle is extremely mislead....or worse, is purposefully misleading us. if people wish to do this, they have every right to. but i'm not getting wrapped up in that karma. creating more chaos to restore order? what ever happened to refusing to feed the negativity? if i die because i refuse to 'shoot em up' to bring about peace, so be it
Yeah he really said that.
He also said there is a council of "supreme beings" (i dont remember the exact words he used but you get the idea) that are judging humanity atm. If they do a thumbs up, it means we "pass" and get to stay on earth. If they do a thumbs down, it means we failed, and not only humanity and the earth will be destroyed, but our siprits will die as well (we will cease to exist for real). For someone asking us to reject religions, he seems to still be stuck with their influence imo.

For me, hes just promoting the agenda, maybe in an unconscious way, but thats still what hes doing. Hes using "scare tactics" to feed the status quo. He recommends violence too, and tries to convince you it will be the right thing to do because people will become like savages and beasts.... im sorry to hear him say that, but i dont agree. When faced with difficult times, people tend to help each other. Thats how we reacted over here some 10 years ago when half the province was without power for months during winter, following the worst ice storm ever recorded over here. Nobody killed anyone, and no looting happened either. The situation was totally chaotic but people behaved and helped each others.

Remember, fear and violence will keep you in the low vibrations, you will feed the powers that be and help them complete their plans, and might also miss the good stuff coming. If you reject fear and choose love, trust, elevation of your vibrations, you will get all the good stuff coming our way: DNA changes, vibration change, and ascension.
Rejecting fear and living with love is the key.
Savoyya is offline   Reply With Quote