View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:13 AM   #22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush-Cheney Negotiate Resignations (Rumored)

If they were to resign, it could bring enough public attention to become a true catalyst for change if enough of US took action instead of talking and observing only. Most people simply follow, but do not have any mainstream good to look to. We must find a way to move from this internet forum to the public forum at the right time, in the best way. Instead most are focusing on their own contengency plans for what they are helping to bring to be - unintentionally to be sure. I have plans for chaos but the more the focus in thought and energy on chaos the more WE help to create its certainty.
Think of many radio and TV shows take live calls on air. What if we organized a massive concentrated disclosure and questioning in these public forums and persisted. A few of us together can be written off as conspiricy nuts or what ever but I think deep down everyone knows what's up and the ones that resist the most are just the ones that are the most afraid. This unified demand for truth and change could crack the wall of fear so many exist in and will not see through. It is only that so many of us live within our defensive walls that these walls can exsist - no one would live this way if it were the minority reality.
The whole mess (pervious post) needs to go - you are right about that. Even the ones that may be good at heart are certainly to week for me to follow and the rest as many know are certainly corrupted, crack smoking, perverted, weeklings who will reap what they have sown as will we.
I personally look forward to what is to come - we (the majority) control it. WE few of this understanding must do what we feel/know we must and resist the urge to focus on selfish plans to keep quiet and run and hide.
186282 is offline   Reply With Quote