View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #16
apple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting this video message and all the other whistle blower testimony. You and Kerry are doing a great job in helping people get a clearer understanding of what is really going on. This information is badly needed and I am grateful for the work you are doing.

I would like to present some thoughts that perhaps may help viewers make more sense of what appears to be otherwise a doomsday scenario for us:

1. In my view the threat of the dark's plan is real and should not be underestimated. But at the same time what is also important to recognize is that the action of the dark is counterbalanced by the action of the light. Both the dark and the light play necessary roles in the unfoldment of the divine plan. The divine plan is to guide our souls back home again. And the unfoldment of the divine plan is the responsibility of the spiritual hierarchy. There is order in what appears to be madness. Kerry occasionally touches on this point. I believe it is an important point that deserves more attention and exposure in discussions to help viewers get an understanding of the spirutal aspects. After all we are dealing here with spiritual evolution.

2. I don't know whether viewers are familiar with the spiritutal work of Meher Baba. If not, he is worth studying. He came down and planted the seeds for our spiritual awakening to usher in a new world order. This new world order is a consciousness of universal brotherhood, a consciousness of love, and a consciousness of service to others. Before he dropped his body he said that he was 100% satisfied with his work.

3. The dark's interpretation of a new world order is just the antithesis of what Meher Baba seeded, namely a consciousness of a one world government, a consciousness of fear, and a consciousness of service to oneself. In my view, depopulation is merely an aspect of a one world government. A smaller population is so much easier to control.

4. How can we disempower the dark? By finding the truth and then living it. The truth shall set you free. Sound familiar? How do you find the truth? Ask and you shall receive. Does this also sound familiar? These are very powerful universal spiritual laws. Living in truth means living in light. Shining the light on the dark disempowers the dark. The dark cannot survive in the light. Simple. There is no need for violence to shine the light. Passive resistance will spread the light.
apple is offline   Reply With Quote