View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #25
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contactee - Dream Experiences, Communication and Visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
m1 and Beren- have you read the Hidden Hand interview?
It is someone pretending to be from Agrathi/Hollow earth passing himself off as an elite Creator God and perpetuating/creating/justifying evil for the *benefit* of mankind and their own species (creator gods) so they move on to another *realm* (one of negativity). I don't believe it's right for others (elite) to impose their will (which they have) on the populace- we are not the one's who want war, poverty, murder, destruction of earth, human experiments with secret technology etc;

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Eleni, I did read that the other day when you provide the lik and I am sorry for not thanking you for that!

Anyways I could say that his talk is very intelligent, very profound, very complicated, very academic but all over pure evil.
Why I think so?

First of all notice that he exalts him self over others. That is a huge problem. Why?
When did Jesus exalted him over others???
In fact he stated that pupil can not be over his teacher and slave can not be over his master-BUT one day they can be as same as their teachers or
masters.
No where the stinking sound of being over proud or egoistic.
Also justifying evil deeds?!?
He was like:"sorry guys but we got to kill you -oh sorry NOT we personally ,but nevertheless you have to die in "harvest" in order that WE can pick up our reward in that blessed realm of 7th something!"
And he stated that with a sincere thinking and almost I felt his smile there when typing!
Pardon me all her but WTF! Who the hell he you are to tell me this !!! I need to die so you can reap bliss!!!

Oh wait but we do not die because we are part of creator...:-) It is not funny. But if we are part of creator in his own analogy also he is a part of creator too an WHY he would like us to die??? Why don` t he die first ,you know just to show us??? Also this stinks in a way like this: what sort of "creator" he claims that he and we are part of , what sort of "creator" has a idiotic wish to hurt him self in order to feel bliss??? What, he will kill part of him(meaning us) and another part of him would then be blissful ?!?!?

Give me a break...

The problem wit hi is that he is intelligent but not smart to actually see how he was fooled and deceived from his masters who serve their own master Lucifer AKA Satan AKA Devil...

Never underestimate Satan`s ability to lie and deceive.
Especially he likes to mix truth with lies to sound more convincing.
Parts of his interview did have large portions of truth, you can feel that, but when he was pointing and finishing his thoughts, he always moved to his side of things...

One more piece of deception. Satan is using all imaginable ways to deceive all people . We should not forget about that.
One of the greatest swindles he did is to convince people that he does not exist. Then how can you fight against works of a person that does not exist???

But luckily for us we have the true light to show us lies and lead us through this dark and that is our king Jesus Christ.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote