View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 02:32 AM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking info about alien

I appreciate the replies. Thank you all.

I can draw on some of the points posted. However there is a measure of ambiguity that leads me to think we’re talking of different beings / aliens. I will explain further.

When I saw this being I was 12 years old watching the TV. Unusually my parents were asleep at the time. I couldn’t wake them to tell them about the being / alien at the back door of our living room. 2 hours elapsed in a blink of my eye. I told my parents about what happened and of cause they said it was a dream. “Yer right.” I know what I saw.

To conjure up an image of nothing ever seen before is strange to say the least. For the 3 of us to sleep 2 hours, 8pm to 10pm and not wake up with the TV blasting away is even stranger.

Anyways there I am and I’m fine. My parents are fine. No harm done. Just 2 hours unaccounted for. I let it slide (we trust our parents) but never forgot this very strange incidence. Although it was an ugly scary looking thing I had no idea what it was. I had no idea if it was good or bad. I didn’t know if it was from the underworld or another planet.

About 10 years later and I wish now I acted upon it, I was watching the news. There’s a report of a UFO and a woman’s testament of an alien. She made a drawing of it (link below at 21 seconds is a very poor version of her picture) and it’s the exact same thing that I saw when I was 12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqU1RYoO8A

It’s at that moment with her testament and her drawing that I could classify this being as an Alien. She had seen the craft land and this little fellow get out.

Now here’s the gig. That makes 2 of us that have seen the exact same being. The chances of 2 people in local vicinity imaging or conjuring up the same thing has to be more remote than a lotto win. Searching the net I stumble upon the link above and there’s a picture of the little dude. That now makes at least 3 of us seeing the exact same thing. There has to be more and I was hoping others on this site might have seen it themselves.

If anyone has info or could post links that they feel is relevant I would be most pleased.

Regards
SteveX
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote