View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #27
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: We Need a New World Order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I appreciate your opinion. However, a little known fact is that the author of 1984- George Orwell- was a big-time player with the NWO advocates of the day. His book was a warning- that one man could bring down the system, so his argument was that as oppressive as 'big brother' was- it wasn't enough.

This information is available in many sources. The one I can reference offhand is "Mind Control, World Control" by Jim Keith.

As well, a group of men, could raise up the system. Again I believe we are in control and if its the PTB that usher the NWO in give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. I believe once we are all pulled together. We will effectively become more of a power than ANY group who portends to be the 'leader'. We will in effect force the best to raise to the top and the PTB could become powerless in the face of Global Intention for Good, Justice and the Cosmic Good overriding any negative poison. We could 'rise up' and become a Super power Globe and the envy of life hosting planets, Instead of the embarrassment we presently are.. Its all up to us, as it always has been and if we negate our responsibility we deserve the Draconian mess that will ensue. I envision a community of Humanists and Scientists and Doctors running the Earth. Professionals as opposed to Politicians. We need our best minds on this Not power seeking Goons... This Orb is desperately crying out for brilliant management. So far we have been asleep at the wheel. We must rise up to the call, or suffer the consequences and perish. It's all up to us. The most brilliant minds of the Globe, ought be be the Stewards of the Globe and the population the children of the global family. In such a structure the needs of the many could be protected by the few... Raise the Bar and raise the World. Time to get serious. If a Harvest Is coming in 4 years we need to put our best foot forward, for a best outcome for all, not a privileged few... Only undertakings that benefit All should be considered. The priorities adjusted to The most beneficial, to the most of the population, to be the first projects undertaken, et al. In essence to 'fast track' a Planetary Healing. The Greening of the Planet!

Last edited by efields; 11-08-2008 at 08:47 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote