View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #49
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
just been over for a quick peek. its the same as here but with shiny new look. it even says the forum is not officially open yet in the blurb at the top of the main page. im assuming as the last people get transfered over then they will close this one. couple of weeks?

anyway looks pretty nice and im sure it will be rolling along great once there is a mass of people there. hardly any memebers over their yet. nothing to get ina flap about imo. nice work people who made the new forum design.
a couple of months more like, , and i wish to let people know that we are doing our best, its alot of work, and mods, admin also have every day jobs to do aswell! so as i say to myself every day patience is a virtue (something that i constantly have to remind myself ), everyone that has pmed me wishing for invite has been sent to admin, so we are getting there slowly and surely.

i also love the energy on av2, like a breath of fresh air, and i have such hopes that it will continue to grow and stay moving that way. i havent been able to spend as much time as i would like to there as have been busy, and i have missed just kicking back chilling and reading posts. but this is important to us to keep things rolling in a forward direction.

much love to you all
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 03-19-2010 at 11:56 AM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote