View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #17
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Corrected URL/other Tech issues activists need to be aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by taadev
Look what I stumbled across, thanks to the person that suggested "svali". You will learn there IS a connection and it goes very high. If the non-semitic Jews known as the Khazars were Phalice worshipers and sexual trauma to children causes them to disassociate and become 'programmable', is it not likely this was learned, many years ago, and brought to the modern would via the same group?

I'm also going to post this on the thread to correct the URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UX2KA0mDE

Who would suspect 'little lambs with a FLEECE as white as snow'? The suckers do follow your kids to school and everywhere they go. Laying waste to their social network of friends and introducing them to fiends.

'Intellectuals' can be very impatient with stating the obvious unless they are hinting at something else, perhaps, in the case of the 'little lambs' the hint was that inside they were not so 'white'.

This nursery rhyme fits, to a tee, with what happened to my kids.... at public school. Coincidence?

These suckers are evil and smart.... and are riddled throughout our cultures.....
thanks for the mail, i did look at your new post already but had little time to go into it any further.
I`m still a wage slave of the system...working full time to survive...
for how many years have you been observing these happenings?
cheers
Just noticed the URL was mangled somehow; although this is likely not related, I've never had no many issues with my computers/hard-drives/DNS access, wireless up one minute and down the next, up again, but connected to someone else's apparently locked network for which I did not have the key, etc., etc.

The URL above has been corrected,

To answer your question it's been for about ten years. Before that my 'luck' had been great. Income over 200K then a sudden turn down. (The Mobbing thing, on the job, started ~1998 and I'm no slouch when it comes to systems.)

Shortly thereafter, all kinds of garbage started happening, cherry contracts dropping from the sky, gun fire at a campsite next to ours. Getting arrested for, and get this, 'resisting arrest'.

However, I WAS carrying a loaded tape recorder and using it a/g a ranking teacher from UC Berkeley, "Director of Psychology", to be precise. She seemed to have 'forgotten' that which she teaches, this ended up in my getting taken down like a bull by two local, to her, cops and resulted in three broken end plates. (Back injury causing much chronic pain.)

I'm posting this dialog to correct the URL and add information. Another former activist had warned me that the more tech you use the more 'they' will screw you up and this HAS come to pass.

Another likely form of harassment is your cell phone will develop a mind of its own and you'll be calling people without even trying.

Thanks for the response!
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote