View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #1191
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i have never argued that point.
And there is no "right to be here"
This is NOT a public place...as the MODS have told us members time and time again...
MyPlanet2...i know you are a very wise and learned person, and i have taken much in from all your posts...
Being a MOD on PA or PC is not an easy Job..neutrality is not the same as balance..
i would prefer the MODS be balanced..then neutral..but that is still just an opinion ..and as you stated...it is just simply that..one loving persons opinion...
The key word was membership. Everyone has the same rights and responsibilities which come with membership. Membership is not a right, but participation within the guidelines is, once membership is granted. Then the rules apply to all equally, unless they are applied unequally. My point is that mods should not mod on threads where their own issues come into play. I know they know this. It's a bit different for them, because they carry the ban stick around with them, and the regular members don't. So Mods can affect members in ways that members can not affect the mods. And if Mods want to post their positions on one side of an issue or another, they should let people know their are speaking as a member and not as a mod.

Last edited by Karen; 02-22-2010 at 04:29 AM. Reason: reduce white space