View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Hi Ravens and Doves,

Could you elaborate more on the AI Wave mentioned by one of PC's whistleblowers? I haven't seen that and I'd like to know more about it.

I experienced a rough K-awakening as well now almost 4 years ago. My third eye is heavily blocked so I don't seem to be getting any visual information. My body, however, is taking much of the heat with (sometimes) violent 'asanas' and shouting/growling like a wild animal and all that fun stuff. I look at it as a release (of anger and pain), but sometimes I wonder(ed) wheter it could be an 'attack' as well.

It happens especially when I meditate or do spiritual exercises (tai chi - heavenly circulation of chi). The energy tends to get stuck in the head and can't escape well), which is a real bummer! Sometimes I don't know if it's good to go through it or if it's only getting worse. It's like an unconscious part of myself doesn't want me to reach my essence... But maybe it could be an intentional exterior block as well... like the wave you talked about...

I'd like to know more about it, but don't want to give it my undivided attention either since I have an impression that it's only being fed that way... When my K started and I finally understood what it was, I was obsessed by it. Later I had to quiet down a bit. I realised focus perpetuates!

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing here, that's why I would like you to elaborate on it a bit more, if possible.

Pz, strength and lots of light!
xxdA.

PS: I wonder if you know the website www.kundalini-teacher.com? It helped me a lot back then!

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-15-2010 at 09:37 AM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote