View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #191
joesmoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Abrax,

Thanks for your time on this matter. There are very few if any who really understand mormonism enough to give an educated answer. I have a few more questions for you if you don't mind in my quest for oneness of all things, religions included as you have stated.

1st set of questions:

Joseph Smith Claimed at 14 to have seen God and Jesus in a vision. He calls it the First Vision. Moroni was the second Vision. Here is his discription in his own words. http://www.lds.org/library/display/0...-1-3-4,00.html Did he really see God and Jesus? He claims they looked alike. This is profound because that discribes to us the nature of God. If he did not see them then whom did he see or did he just make it up?

2nf Set of Questions:

Joseph Smith wrote D & C (doctrine & covenants) formally known as book of comandments. The writings are directly from Jesus Christ to him about different subjects and trials that the mormons were going through at that time. Jospeh Smith wrote them down as he recieved them or as he inquired of the Lord as he puts it.

Was Jesus Christ, aka Emmanuel really talking to him? Was Joseph Smith Channeling Jesus Christ/Emmanuel? If it was not Emmanuel who was he channeling?

3rd and Final set of Questions:

This one has to do with Jesus Christ. I have watched and read accounts were people are being abducted and they don't want to be abducted. They have called out in prayer to Jesus saying "Jesus help me". The abductions have stopped and no longer took place.
Some say these are the 200 Fallen angels that enoch wrote about. Also they could be Lucifer and his 1/3 that fell from Heaven.

Why is it that the abductions stopped just by calling on Jesus to help? Why is his power unmatched on this earth? To me no one has been able to explain why people get so much help on every level of there life just by praying to him. What is the explaination for this?

Thanks again for your answers and the time it takes to do so. I very much appreciate it.

JoeSmoe