View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:07 AM   #14
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Desire Is The Root of Nothing - A Fresh Look at Law of Attraction

Many parents can relate to this one, my one year wakes up about 5:00 am every morning whether my desire is to continue sleeping I have to give up my desire to take care of the needs of my children.5:00 am till about 10:00 pm every day come rain or shine my desire is just to have enough energy, patience and love to take care of my children. My time to study ,experiment or simply relax is after they go to sleep and even then my personal time is limited. At 52 years old I will die taking care of my children or grandchildren in one way or another, I figure is not a bad way to go. My only desire is to have the time to serve, love and embrace those that surround my life.
For me attraction and desire are two things which I cherish because in a mature state of mind or heart it has turn into a selfless act of love .
My void is fill by the love that is in my heart for everything that surrounds me.
As the old saying goes be careful what you wish for, so all my personal wishes have come true. My wishes for this world for peace and love I wonder if they hold the same level of responsibility as my dedication to my children.
It is my desire to have peace and love in this world , the consequences of my desire will mean I will be held responsible in one way or another in making my wish a reality. Every time I go out the door there's people in need, ouch there goes that word desire bound by attraction bound by responsibility.
Oh heck yeah I will help you in whatever way I can, I don't know any better.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote