View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #15
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama - October Surprise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I can't believe that anyone would call Mr Berg a fool. Why not call Obama a liar?

Look we all know he was born in Kenya, I seen the proof and anybody that had "open eyes" would see it too.

Not only that, but I truly believe that Obama's real father was Frank Marshall Davis. Its not uncommon for any person born of the Illuminati bloodline to be adopted out. So there is alot behind this. The word came from his own grandmother and for that matter...............people there are three photos of Obama's mother in the nude on Jeff Rense's site.

Why get over it? Aren't we all sick of liars running our world? Aren't we all tired of having a certain few running our government?

I still pray for a miracle.................(oh its not for McCain, either )

Why in the world should people "LET IT GO ?)

My question is this? Where are the people that are putting out these blogs at? No new story on three of their sites since the story broke
This is totally absurd. Barack Obama is not a U.S. Citizen? And were just now finding this out two weeks before the election? Not used to disqualify him in the primaries? Come on! You state that he was born in Kenya, but yet you contradict yourself by stating that his real father was Frank Marshall Davis? Was he Kenyian? You can't have it both ways. I would have alot more respect for you if you just stated that you don't like the man because he is black, your getting close though by stating that he is from Africa ie NOT ONE OF US. Unbelievable...WAKE UP. By thinking TPAB have this all figured out and nobody can penetrate their system your doing exactly what they want....WORSHIPPING THEM. They are not perfect, and they are loosing. BTW, what is the proof that you have seen, show me.

Last edited by tdc1188; 10-24-2008 at 03:36 PM.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote