View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 04:08 AM   #25
Suriel

Wink Re: Crop Circle Update for September

There are many theories. I have been doing some research on the mayan prophecy and hopi prophecy and have noticed that most of the symbols from the crop circles correspond to the hopi and mayans, which are the same people.

So, that changes my perspective a little.

Also, the spiritual theory commented by Theresa does also make sense.
So, we must also look at this spiritually. But to go deeper, the bigger section points west. The hopi live in the west in Arizona.

But I have a feeling that the crop circle is related to the hopi prophecy somehow.

Here is a part of their prophecy:

Quote:
The circle with the 4 (o's) and cross within (above), symbolizes the Four Corners Region (where Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico meet - a very high energy vortex). The circle represents no end - the infinite Great Spirit. The Indians believe we are the 5th World of Man. When the 4th World was destroyed (this destruction was foretold), those Indians who had listened were guided to places of safety, underground. After the 5th World was created, they assembled at Four Corners and were instructed to spread out in the four directions (north - south - east - west). Four (4) also represents the four elements in nature: fire, water, air and earth; and the four color races of man.
Here is a link to that prophecy. LINK

Other members feel free to bring in their suggestions.