View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #121
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Gambling for the right cause is always good in my opinion. One time I actually manipulated my states lottery to increase it's jackpot to $30 million and I manifested the winning lottery ticket for it. My goal was simple, to fund construction of what my higher self calls Villages of Light around the world. Self sustaining villages that operate on one law, the law of love. All of which operates with very little or no money what so ever. Some of these villages would even be visited by being of love (aliens). How ever it wasn't my time to experience this and I did not win the money. Although I did help raise the jackpot and get the winning numbers for it. I am now working on this project to make it my reality experience. If people don't chose to understand what the law of love is then that is all I can do to help them understand it. In other words, anyone who tells me that such villages will never work in our society, well, that is their opinion or belief and I respect and understand them.

Kevin
Hello Kevin, I PM'd you re Villages of Light
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote