View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:25 AM   #34
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Hello everyone. I am on the 4th book. Becoming. I have watched/listened to all of George Greens speaking engagements (Most everyone's actually) and I feel very fortunate to have found other folks striving to become, here in this forum.

I wonder sometimes exactly how I would sound if I were to sit down with an old friend and share with them my beliefs now. "Hey buddy, hows your family. By the way, did you know that we are in an isolated part of the galaxy, striving for uplift-ment b/c other beings screwed with our genetics to make us more aggressive and then just dropped us off with the car still moving style? But wait, You can't feel like you have been victimized by that or none of the ascension we need will happen..... Are you gonna finish those fries?" Hmmm.

I feel like if I was to really share my beliefs, I could be committed. I really need the validation found here. How do you guys feel when you've been reading and meditating on these books and someone asks you what's new? Are you kidding me?

On a lighter note I'm finding it difficult to cut out the diet cokes. I'm also finding it very difficult to read that motherships are taking loads of minerals that are rightfully ours to other places, but we, ourselves were just left here to fend for ourselves. How does that make it OUR planet in the first place? Aren't there billions of other O2 biosphere's out there?
But we are just entertainment like a holographic play station? Why aren't we facing these entities head on? Or Just figuring out how to leave? I'm a bit worked up about all of this frankly.

I hope my comments aren't inappropriate to post here. I am attempting to turn against the flow of humanity and walk upwards on the stairway whilst building my personal path one stepping stone at a time. I struggle daily with questions like:

What should I do to make money?

My SUV is old, should I look to focus on buying a new one? Does that matter?

Will I ever qualify (Live up to) the honor of being a bonafide ground crew member?

Am I spending too much time checking the recent posts in this forum and specifically "Something is brewing hmmmm"
How can you read that things are going to get REALLY bad in the USA, but not think about that?

I'm using project Venus pictures as my wall paper to visualize a world without money. Am I on the right track with that?
Should I get a Zuni rainbow Indian necklace to wear everyday? A ring?

Sorry for the long post (My first emergence from lurker status here) I've just had a LOT bottled up with no-one to have this type of discussion with.

By the way. Hello everyone. I'm not always this frantic. I'm very thankful such a forum as this exists.
I feel exactly the same, sometimes I let the bad energy get to me and wish I was a sheep like the rest. But there is hope... oneness shall prevail and now the tides are turning against the PTB. We are on the right path, giving up is not an option... for me at least.

I see change, not only because it is happening in the world, but it is happening within me aswell... Slowly, but surely... Every day I learn something new from all the information out there and in here... trying to figure out wich leads to enlightenment and wich leads to disinformation is a long process.

That's why I feel talking about this is futile. While I find this forum full of good information, mixed with disinfo, we are still only studying "reality" and not acting upon it. This forum is great, but what we do individually in our own communities is what is most important. The world within your reach. And spending all your time trying to get as much info to figure out who's who, what's what is time wasted wich you could have spent helping your community. I love this forum, but as soon as someone gets up and says "alright, lets think of a plan to get ourselves out of this mess and act upon it." you can hear the flies fly.

Maybe it's because some have lost hope, but I truly believe that we don't need to try to wake up our fellow brothers and sisters wich have closed up their minds. If we ACT, they will follow, because that's what they do. Can you truly "trick" someone in becoming more aware? I believe so, but to "trick" is not the right word.

I see the current paradigm as the whole of humanity chained to a wall... The shackles being their minds and awareness being the key to those shackles. I try to act as the guy passing by and unlocking the shackles that I can reach, because I carry awareness like many others. Some will be happy, but most will be mad, confused and scared. They might even keep the shackles on and stick to the wall they are used to. You should not try to remove the shackles, they have to do it themselves. After a while, when a critical mass of people will be freed, the close-minded will begin to rise aswell when they see all these freed individuals. But where are they going? Why? At that point, you reached the ultimate goal of making the masses aware. Can this process be more efficient? I think so, but we have to stop talking and start acting, while still thinking of course!

And then someone ask's me "so, what's new?" and then some more small-talk questions wich I never think about. The answers I have can't be explained with words, everything is new, everything is different, every day. "how's your car running?" hmm well it's just a car. "How are you doing in school?" don't even get me started with the education system... Every answer I have... I know that they don't want to hear it, so I have to think of what a "normal" person would say. That doesn't apply to my friends and family, it would be wrong not to be myself arround them, but in public I still feel like a "crazy". I found that balance plays a big role here, I try to stay inbetween and tune myself accordingly to the people I am with. So far I've seen change happen in others because of what I say/do and that what's keep me going, because I'm not only doing this for me, but for a higher purpose.

I just received the first book in the mail this week and starting to read it as soon as I have time, because I know I will be compelled to put it down and I have so many exams and projects that are due these coming weeks. I can't imagine someone that has a family to take care of on top of work/school/stuff I can't think about right now... They have my deepest respect.

I think I might of gone off-topic a bit, sorry for that!

Awwww how interesting this journey is becoming, happy to see more joining, welcome Instead.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote