View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #124
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Personally, I don't have a problem believing in God.

The problem is everyone has a different concept of God.

You can say that you're God is Jesus, I might say something different, and someone else something different, and so on and so on....

WarriorServant, please click the link in my signature.....Watch just the beginning of the interview....listen to what the man has to say.

Regards,
My whole problem isn't about whether or not people believe in God. My problem lies in the fact that I can't mention God without people dropping all other context and from that point onwards turning any topic I make into a big rebuttal against God, Jesus, the Bible etc. I know that many people don't believe that the Bible is the word of God, and I can't make anyone change -- but I just want to be able to say what I want to say without people dwelling on only what they think about God or religion.

I feel like a broken record, but to this date, this community still is not getting my concern. To some everything up, all I want is for people top let me speak freely and reserve their opinions on religion so that I can get through everything I'd like to say and talk about. What I am asking is so simple that it's amazing to me that people will not allow it.

I just want to be able to talk on the forum without being pulled into a back alley to have my arm twisted behind my back because I mentioned God. I can't work out why this community keeps (for the most part) utterly ignoring anything I want to talk about and dwelling ONLY on their religious perceptions, totally disregarding the fact that I am not even here to discuss religion.

I have already watched all Project Camelot videos. Some more than once.