View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:19 AM   #24
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I am having trouble understanding what you said in the context of my question. Specifically the quoted part.

To set my frame of rerefence: I strongly suspect that I am a wanderer. What I think this would mean is that my soul fragment is part of a 6th density social memory complex. (Using the terminology from the law of one). An example of a 6th Density social memory complex in this way of naming things would be Ra.

That means I would expect at least some of the remainder to be "in observation mode" if not "in orbit" around the planet.

In this context, in your answer is 2000 a count of these social-memory complexes ? If not what? You referred to ET Families.

A..
I have actually veered away from the way that things are explained in the law of one. Not because I do not think that there is some valuable information to be gained by reading through it, more because people who are not familiar with it have really no frame of reference for it. I will try to communicate this answer in a way that is more all inclusive.

If an entity is in the sixth dimension / density then there consciousness is no longer localized in time and space in any way. Beings at this level are in effect omnipresent. Therefore, the sixth dimensional part of yourself is all ways present and connected to you through your subtle energies.

The way that I understand it is this. Everyone has a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th dimensional aspect of their selves. This is where it gets into the weird paradoxical ideas because when you ascend to the 4th dimension in the near future, you now exist in a reality where time is not a constant. The consciousness is effectively able to move through time.

This goes for all dimensions above this one in one way or another. Therefore, the part of you that ascends in a few years already exists. This is the higher self, it is you after you have evolved. Kind of a brain f--ker.

My interpretation is that the difference between a wanderer soul and a non-wanderer soul has to do with where you spent your last life before this incarnation. Now before I go off on this I have to state that I have read the law of one, however I do not follow it like a bible or something. It is one of thousands of sources of information that I gleam things from. I am going to give my best interpretation of what I read in it when I read it a year ago. If this is not accurate then what ever.

According to the law of one the wanderer is someone that was already in a 6th dimensional consciousness and volunteered to reincarnate back into the consciousness of a 3rd dimensional individual on a 3rd dimensional planet like earth. Where as the non-wanderer has spent his / her souls progression on Earth through many lifetimes of learning and is still working his way towards the next level. Or at least from his perception of linear time he is. Perception is 99 percent of everything so just stick with perception. Trying to understand it from all angles could result in a trip to the funny farm. We can only see the shadows of the truths in higher dimensional realities. The complexity there is outside of our perception.

Apparently, also according to the law of one, because the "social memory complex" (the way that memories are stored in the 6th dimension) is so much more exotic than the 3rd dimensional body, the memories of the 6th dimension are not lost, however the interface with them is not compatible. Therefore, the wanderer effectively forgets who they where because the memories are not accessible.

It is all so paradoxical that it is like a giant overly complicated Zen Coan. I thought about this stuff for a few months and ended up at the same conclusion that I had arrived at before I started looking into it. The main priority for anyone should be to allow themselves to be in the moment with the least cluttered mind you possibly can have. This way weather you are a wanderer from some other star system or a bear in the forest you can allow yourself to have a clear vector on what your instincts are telling you to do right now. When it comes right down to it what you where when weather it was an ascended being or a Jester in the kings court, it has really no bearing on what your higher self is trying to convey to you now. Focus your intentions on connecting to the higher self and it will all sort itself out.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote