View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Who are the primary critics of Ashayana Deane and Voyagers? I'm so guillible that I really need to listen to all sides to get a clearer picture of whether to believe something or not. I like what I have heard from Ashayana...but I still haven't ordered the books. The material is so comprehensive, detailed, and mind-blowing. I suspect a history of the universe which is very bizzare and complex...whether the Voyager material holds up or not. Our religions and philosophies have hidden this from our view...seemingly until very recently. We need to get to the bottom of universal history and our history as quickly as possible...no matter how upsetting and disruptive the results of this may be. I think we are very innocent and vulnerable when we don't know who we really are and where we really came from. We have a need to know...and we have a need to be free. We need to become very knowledgeable and wise...and rule ourselves(but not others)...and never be slaves on our knees...worshipping and obeying any master, dictator, or god.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-12-2009 at 07:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote