View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:41 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
Dear Friends, fellow Avalonians and all the citizens of The UNITED States of America...

As a none American watching the climax of the US Elections and the speeches of both President Elect Obama and McCain...I breathe a huge sigh of relief that there WILL BE an administration change in the USA.

I reflect on the enormous possibility for REAL CHANGE that has now entered the current paradigm. This is now a time of masssive transition and people of the US should know that in 22 countries polled by the BBC those favourable to Obama winning the US election was 3 to 1.

The whole world wanted this change and at last some sense has prevailed in America and this 'could be' the beggining of a New World, so let us pray and give thank's that maybe...just maybe...this IS the beggining of a NEW ERA!

I invite you all to leave your messages here for the New President Of America or for the People Of The World...

THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD...

Imagine that if you 'could write a PERSONAL MESSAGE TO OBAMA' what would you say? Leave THAT message here!

Maybe you want to share your feeling's or experiences of the election if you are from the USA, tell us what's going on where you are, how are people reacting, let us know what's going down where you are!

Maybe you want to leave a message for fellow Americans or for others aroun the world, please leave that message here too.

This is an AMAZING moment in history...Let us all embrace it with TRUE HOPE and POSITIVITY...Coz as we THINK...so we CREATE!

The NEW CHAPTER HAS BEGUN...The Whole World IS WATCHING...

As Obama said in his speech - "Change has come to America"!

Woooohoooo ya all and I say respectfully and with total love for you all, let's go Mister Obama, locked, dropped and ready to rock.

My message to him and all of you is simply this -

" YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN...ONE WORLD - ONE LOVE - ONE PEOPLE"!

Peace Out :biggrin2 :
To promise people change is one of the biggest tricks that have ever been played on the masses. Change is enevitable.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-06-2008 at 07:35 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote