View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
...or are these just theories?

I'm wondering why so many speak of these in their comments as if they are some known facts. People are using them in their arguments, summaries and advice...but I haven't seen any proof to re-incarnation or past lives...just opinionated beliefs.
thanks in advance...

Peace
I just came out of a session wherein I was processing a potentially traumatic incident that occurred when I was being someone else in some other place and in some other time reference. I Won't argue with anyone about what time is or is not. I can only say from my own experience that past or "other" lives/identities are connected with stored negative energies or energy ridges so when I am processing out the negative energies and collapsing the energy ridges the "timed" events also flick by me. Pictures attached to energy ridges.

Whether the pictures are real or not is incidental to the actual measured energy mass that is dissipating from my space and my awareness as a spiritual being is expanding.

However, the history lesson I am getting gives me the feeling that if I ever return to my simple native state I will not be as naive as I was before, AND I will make better "movies" than I did before :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote