View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:40 AM   #18
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Reform Chemtrails S.R.C.'s

wynderer I understand that you have limitations just as I and everyone believe we all do as well. I look at many limitations being illusions and I offer you doing the same. Maybe that way you can change such illusions to be more of your desired reality experience. With that here is an idea or thought energy, which you can make into being more of your reality experience if you chose. This just came to me but it doesn't seem to be from me totally or completely?

Wynderer, you explained that you can reform chemtrails with your mind. Why not enhance that ability to reform chemtrails 24/7 ? I'll bet if you were to search your imagination, open mind, heart and higher self that you could find and "be" such a solution concerning your local area of sky. If it helps you now, realize that someone... or a being asked me to remind or tell you of this fact. Funny because I did not plan to give you such a detailed response. I definitely do know that whom ever this being is (he or she) loves you. End message.

Ok... then I will go ahead and also mention that I'm working on another video concerning a related to such experience. I was going to wait to explain that, seeing that I was just involved with a higher source of information concerning you (wynderer).

*If anyone wants to talk about orgone devices as well, please do post here.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote