View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Thanks peeps.

Yes, I believe it's the only r(evolution) that can work, because it's the only one that depends on you. Knowledge that comes from self. And it only needs you to get it going. (How long before there's another date to wait for?? )

We have no control over the other stuff. I am either waiting for Mr Icke/Mr High/Mr Jones/Mr Ryan/Ms Cassidy to hurry up and solve the neverending puzzle for me. Yeah, really ? You believe that one??

Or, I just start with this second. And do something for me with it. Detox the body, clear your energy blockages. Forgive your loved ones, forgive yourself. be kind to everything including yourself. Even forgive Bush, hell, why not ?!

I can do all of those things in an eye blink. There is time for that. There may not be enough time to wait for oppression to end. So I'm going to try stopping my own oppression of me first. Let those other dudes worry about their own lives.

If there is a wave of consciousness spreading, then my guess is that we are at the start of the wave, so we notice this stuff first... but once the wave gets going, everyone will be swept up in it. No need to destroy old ways, the people will choose new ways because of their own volition and emotion.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote