View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:56 PM   #24
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Well if it speculation then it is for you and you do what you wanted to do is nothing, because for you it is a hoax right!!!. You pick the car without the air bags i'll take the one with the air bags. Maybe I crash maybe I don't

How may people you know that are awake and know about that the virus is created in a lab to kill us??? Why is fed not being replaced , why are we not back the gold backed currency?

Is it being told on the main stream media that where nothing but slaves and free enegry has been around for 70 years and there going to release this in to the public within 2 weeks. DO you see any truth on TV . I don't think so

Is it being told on the mainstream media that vaccines are bio weapons made by groupe of people who are controlling your governments. And there is going to be a trial for this ??????

I could go on and on about all the thing we know that the average person will call US crazy for this

There is enough information that currently the PTB are still contolling most of the people on the planet. Because if that was not the case then the game would be over would it???

That are facts period

Most people are still living in lala land

Quote:
sorry to say that this post of yours if full of speculation. why do you take these things to be fact? They are not fact. They are possibilities, at best. And you give the The Powers that wish they really were, WAYYYY too much credit. If they had the juice to carry through any of those far flung plans of their, most of us would already be dead. What do you suppose they are waiting for? Nothing! They're trying their best, but just not succeeding.

The planets energy balance has shifted. Something you might not have noticed, if you're too busy giving the PTwishTW all that power. It's an illusion they keep spreading through their media lap dogs. We have much more power than most are aware of, and we have friends in high places who help as much as they can when asked, and when the asking won't infringe free will.

If you take a look at most of their antics over the last few years, they are pretty much a joke. They are broken down, drooling little old men, with visible signs of generations of inbreeding apparent in their offspring, playing a hi stakes game of Risk. The only reason they are even still allowed to play, is because the majority of us balanced humans haven't bothered to take notice of them yet, and the silly power/greed/service to self games they play.

This could be a decisive year in the "contest", but only because so many still think we are all powerless and need to hide and prepare for something ominous which is "just around the corner", instead of taking hold of our own sovereignty and simply telling them their game is over, and they must start to play nice, or it's to their rooms they must go.

Last edited by mu2143; 01-31-2010 at 04:05 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote