View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #490
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

CD - John F Kennedy - The Final Verdict - After being in hiding for 30 years a personal adviser to JFK reveals the tale of three murders and one attempted murder of Kennedy family members. Startling information.
WAS £10 - NOW £7

http://www.revelationaudiovisual.com/audio_cd_list.htm

Meeting with the man from the matrix in Scotland- took the red pill and went deeper down the rabbit hole

It was 2006 when I first went public with my testimony and was contacted by the individual above from North Carolina ( no names will be made public ). A trip to the Scottish highlands was quickly arranged by this man, I would meet him in Liverpool along with Mr S&D CRASH RETRIVAL.
This man from North Carolina would pay for the trip and so we went. It quickly turned out this man had been given a certain artifact as a child when playing in the woods of North Carolina ( a metal spear ) by a man and woman dressed in white robes. The whole event is mentioned in detail on the CD. He was told the artifact belonged to him and he was to hide it in a certain location, which he showed us a photograph of this location. He tried to give it back to the man but he backed away, we were told and did not want to touch it.
I have to say, and this will cause some controversy, that the man and woman match the description of the QUETZAL and SEMJASE, the male and female Plieadians who made contact with Billy Mier.
It was from this event that the individual from North Carolina was introduced by his FBI uncle to JFK and Marilyn Monroe, and like some buddhist 'tulku' child prodigy, JFK wanted advice about world events from this individual as a child.
This may sound like the most far-out story the world has ever heard but I can swear it is all true.
As I mentioned the situation ended up in Balmoral scotland at the time an important Looking Glass type ritual was being held. We were there the power of this artifact was transferred to the four of us and we performed our own ritual in the area. Maybe Gridkeeper can post photos of the wild holographic lightshow we generated on that particular mound in scotland?

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote