View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #146
no caste

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I tried to find that article, too. Nothing. That news was in a different paper though.

President Obama visits Penzance?
Following a period of intense activity at Penzance’s heliport, pictures taken there apparently show the helicopter used by the President of the United States, with its distinctive green livery, touching down...

The company has revealed that the helicopter was actually one of its regular aircraft, temporarily reliveried and on hire to a film production company.

It was used in the filming of “A Special Relationship” charting the relationship between former US President Bill Clinton and Tony Blair.

The film, which stars Michael Sheen and Dennis Quaid, is a BBC / HBO co-production and will be released theatrically next year...

To the untrained eye, the Sikorsky S61 fleet used by British International Helicopters between Penzance, Tresco and St Marys looks like the VH-3D models used by the US President.
http://www.businesscornwall.co.uk/ne...marine-one-123

The Google sidebar ad I saw on this story was this, our PM:

I think weaving in and out of reality is the nature of this thread (or the objective of mind control). It's a p*ssoff actually, frustrating.