View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FED Gov Ordereding UTUBE to REMOVE ET Vids

Of course "some" people will always try to take down videos that play against Them. At this point it's not a big deal. Youtube and GoogleVideo are the most mainstream video sites so there it will happen the most. But as long as They don't rebuild the internet completely, there will always be plenty of other spaces to host files.

On that note, it seems to me archive.org is fairly good at hosting pretty much anything and not removing stuff, at least as far as I can tell. I know I've seen David Icke, Alex Jones, Cathy O'Brien videos there. It might even be possible to make a whole section there, maybe even a Project Camelot section, if anyone wants to take that task.

I have over 20 GB of videos related to all this stuff and I'd love to share them so if anyone comes up with some video hosting project, let me know.

Oh and in case you don't know, archive.org even hosts older versions of many websites in the Web section, so you may find lots of stuff there that has been removed from the net since. I got plenty of Svali articles from there for example.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote