View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #37
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Watcher,

What have the projects research/analysis determined about the psychological impact upon the belief systems of this planet? It seems there is a core of "christians" that are aware of this type of scenario like Tom Horn. What has been determined?
strangely enough the prep work has been in progress a long long time, evaluating. the psychological problems were deemed acceptable and not as disabling to humans as first thought. In short it was deemed practical and the human race could well handle a number of given scenarios including on/off planet cohabitation 'alien nation' style

What caused mil intel and NSA to begin this project? It would seem to me if off planet beings had the capacity to travel these great distances that a planet compatible to earth inhabitants could have been found to move to (assuming that saving "everyone" would ever have been in the plans).
firstly, maybe great distances does not come into it, secondly might it be possible to populate a number of such planets for a reason?

It appears that the agencies involved do not believe that "all" of the inhabitants on this planet could be; relocated safely, protected, etc... Is that true?
yes, here comes the nightmare, depopulation measures will be necessary and are underway

Knowing this information what do you personally have on your schedule of events? Leaving earth? Staying on earth?
i will have no choice in the matter, i'm not of any importance

Or are these changes too far off for you to worry about?
whatever the timelines of course i am concerned, not for me but my friends and family

It appears to me that there is more than one agenda. Is that correct?
yes there are conflicts involved, another reason why full disclosure would be nigh on impossible to achieve

If so what is the prime directive?
sorry, i'm not privy to that

If so who is making these global decisions?
again, beyond my need to know

Are these agencies aware that there are very advanced plans by civilian groups working with certain military groups to implement a "constitutional" coup that could jeapordize all these operations?
i'm sure the eyes and ears of the controllers are aware of any such move

If so, how do they plan on continuing the projects?
i'm sure they have contingency plans for everything

Thank you
You are most welcome

THE WATCHER AKA BMK