Thread: What i just saw
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #8
LoveLight

Default Re: What i just saw

Thank you Thunderbird...as my Guidance, Hopi Grandmother, shares that the financial crisis will happen accordingly...but, the rioting will be caused by those left without money..or preparations....HOWEVER...there is enough workers of Light that calamity will be short lived, many have been visioned to the coming months and will instinctively KNOW how to handle self and situations, common sense will prevail... Hence the time for gathering is upon us...family and friends...
~*~
Guidance has shared that we must keep fear at bay, it is the enemy ... so to speak...people react harshly when in a state of fear...every moment is being perfectly positioned to be that of what we have created....we create each moment as we use our thoughts...Keep GOOD thoughts...BE of Gratitude for the many gifts that you DO HAVE...Give thanks to Mother Earth...
~*~
We are on Journey...each and every one of us...and those that are living in fear...this is YOUR WAKE UP CALL...and the Elders, they share...it is YOU that agreed to BE here at this time to share in these moments of Change...Rejoice that you are the CREATORS of what is to be Built...
~*~
YOU were created in, from and of LOVE...The Creator...The Great Spirit...created you from HEARTS OF LOVE.....that is what YOU SHALL CREATE FROM...BE NOT FEARFUL of that which is ILLUSIONARY...BE STRONG..STEADFAST...AND KNOW in YOUR HEARTS...WE ARE ONE...and TOGETHER...WE SHALL PREVAIL AND SURVIVE...and attack ..upon HUMANITY!! THE TIME IS NOW!
~*~
Godspeed
LOVE BE YOUR GUIDE!
courtland