View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 04:28 AM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordanus Maximus and Why I Have Trouble Taking Project Camelot Seriously Anymore

Jordan identifies the problems...and focuses on them. He provides a valuable service...but one must look elsewhere for inspiration and solutions. If a doctor does not properly identify the problems...he or she cannot properly formulate solutions. Glossing over the problems with a big smile (and a big bill) doesn't solve anything...really.

I continue to be puzzled by the early termination (pretty much interrupted mid-sentence) of Jordan Maxwell's lecture at Awake and Aware...while he was waxing eloquent regarding the dark-side of the Vatican...particularly regarding the Vatican being the biggest enemy of the United States. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIDU9...eature=related David Wilcock followed this apparent plug-pulling...and was given much more time than Jordan. David was also present during the Camelot interview of Jordan Maxwell. Is this normal operating procedure? Did I get my facts straight here? I'm relying on my very faulty memory.

I'm not making a blanket endorsement of Jordan Maxwell...but he has validated a lot of things which I was already aware of...and he has taught me a lot of new things. One more thing. I'm tending to think that the Vatican, the City of London, Washington D.C., Jerusalem (and probably others) take orders from a key Deep Underground Base (possibly in the United States). In other words...there has been a continuity of power going back into ancient Egypt, Babylon, Atlantis, etc...if the theory is at all correct...and I don't know that it is. This power might be the biblical Babylon. 'Babyon is fallen, is fallen...because SHE made the nations drink the wine of the wrath of HER fornication." Could this be supportive of a Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Mary hypothesis of centralized power on Earth...going back thousands or even millions of years? Bill Cooper said that it wasn't the Jews or the Vatican...but he pointed toward secret societies and mystery schools...and to the 'Brotherhood of the Snake'. Perhaps this was the 'alien presence' which was so elusive to Bill. Once more...I have zero animosity toward anyone or any organization. I think I could have a cordial conversation with any of them...including the Devil Himself or Herself. Siriusly.

With all of my threads and posts about the Vatican...it wouldn't surprise me if get involved in this sort of a situation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxvGy1Uy70 Actually...I feel sort of a warm connection with the Jesuits...because I think they probably understand me better than anyone else. But they'd still probably chase me...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-04-2010 at 03:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote