View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #211
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
firstly JL, you're a brilliant guy so don't take me as a smartaxx. i'm new to all of this and i just want some opinions i can trust.

if we have no ascension or climax to reach as souls then why bother living without greed, hate and envy?
Good question. What I meant was there will be no ascension before your soul has matured. And it will only mature by living your life with integrity; and without envy hate or greed.

The 'ascension' people commonly wait for, they think they are going to get a free ride if they get their head dunked. Its not that easy. To be able to go out and play with the other adults of the universe and to enjoy 'heaven' you gotta put forth some effort. Not like going to church on Sunday (missing an early morning fish) or dropping a ten spot (and declaring $25) into the church bag, or praying to the lord to kill all muslims and arabs.

So let me talk a little about heaven. Heaven is not were they play harps and walk around on clouds all day. 'Heaven' is...well imagine in your mind what you think heaven might be. Now, multiply that by a thousand. When you have mastered the integrity thing and learned to live your life without envy, hate or greed, thats where you get to go.

Quote:
i personally don't care what Jesus does, he is his own person as am i.
Jesus was a parable, a story. It was a story to jump-start the 'integrity' and living 'without envy, hate or greed'. Kind of like an infommercial but in book form that will fit in the motel room bedside table.

Quote:
what is the point of me coming back if i can't aspire to be something better than i am.
Actually you are going to come back whether or not you aspire to be something better than you are or not. But if you are questioning the need for integrity and living without envy, hate or greed even if there is no prize then you might have to do a few extra tours down here. I don't know that for sure.

Quote:
you seem to believe in the mechanics of reincarnation but it sounds like you're missing the point of it? surely life isn't like an American car race where you just around and around in circles for no reason?
No, I get the point. Its just I know myself and that as hard as I try I will have to do a few more turnarounds. No problem. I'll be interested to know if they ever got a building built on ground zero by 911 2101. Or if there ever was a 'disclosure'.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote