View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #29
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: surprising message from spirit about Obama "victory"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
We each create our own reality. If that is what you wish to see and believe, it will be so.

I choose a different, positive view. Even with Bush/Cheney. I chose to see them as positive in the sense that they would be the catalyst for awakening. My reality is such that Obama is the awakening. In my reality it is good.

We create minute by minute our own reality. I could and have faltered in the past at choosing the negative view. None of us are perfect. None of us are better than the other. We each live in a different reality that intersects in different ways with other peoples reality.

The reasoning mind needs guidance from the source. We each need to learn this and guide the reasoning mind along the path of the source.

Peace
I can "see" what your saying. I guess the point is the SYSTEM must go down! No leader will be in power when this happens. The PEOPLE/US will be one with a certain cooperation.

I can "see" peoples reactions, including African Americans as being prideful. I am not sure that this energy is the right thing to put into the mass consciousness. Should we not be seeing this government dissolved? This SYSTEM WILL go down and the NEW will be percolated through. The Chaos (does not mean negative) MUST come in order to bring in order or the 'NEW".

I thank you for the opportunity to express my opinions

In peace and love

Last edited by sammytray; 11-08-2008 at 08:15 PM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote