View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Phoenix Journals free to download

xlra-With all the information 'out there' it is so hard to know what is real and what is not, and as I have not been invited aboard any ship of any kind yet, I can't judge these journals one way or another. They are simply words on a screen. There are over 100 of these journals and they are free to download, and I am guessing it will take me into my next life to read and adsorb it all anyway.

The main thing is to remember that you do not have to know anything about anything. Knowledge is to be brought to the surface and used at the moment. If you try to 'know everything' that is a pure intellectual response and does not serve you well as you will always be comparing yourself to someone or something else. Everything you need is already inside of you and you know what is acceptable to you and what is not. You know what you can deal with at the moment and what you cannot. Listen to the still small voice inside to discern that. Once you understand the nature of your knowledge in that way, research what interests you and what you enjoy reading that continues to peak your interest in your life. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote