View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:21 AM   #11
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Giza Geomatrix exposure

Thank you John and observer for your continued responses. Judith and I will pursue all the links and material as speedily as we are able.

I think also you will be pleased with the material we will be releasing from Bill very soon and from the experiential evidence we have to go with it.
The history of how the whole Geomatrix plan was conceived and implimented will help us understand why it was such a valuable target for the hijack that has taken place over many centuries. The knowledge behind it was far too powerful to allow us commoners to remember any of it!!

For info, some of our team are astray for a few days, but as soon as we are all accessable together again we will be racing to finish preparation and get the promised material on to the site. For those who do not have the site tagged, I will place an alert here when we get to that stage. We anticipate quite a stir from it as we will be releasing material which has been suppressed so far; and short of our site/s being attacked again it will finally be brought into the public domain.

Blessings
Richard with Judith
Richard Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote