View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 03:18 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zecharia Sitchin is a shapeshifter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are we dealing with molecular shape-shifting...or a reptilian being superimposed on someone...and the reptilian becoming visible at times. What I'm trying to figure out...is how many different types of reptilians are there? Are they physical, non-physical...or of a substance which can change from physical to non-physical? I'm thinking that angels, demons, gods, goddesses, extraterrestrials, aliens, channelled entities, dead relatives (appearing in seances), et al...are mostly reptilian beings. I'm also thinking that on this Earth, at least, most of them range from mildly malevolent to downright demonic. What really happened in universal history to create this mess? Humans aren't exactly Saints and Sunday School Teachers either! But the reptilian phenomenon is really creepy to me. Sorry reps! I'd like to see all demonic entities leave this Solar System. I don't have a problem working with reptilians in an environment where both humans a reptilians benefit in genuinely positive and uplifting ways. But the stuff that's going on in DUMB's, the Secret Government, Satanic Rituals, etc...needs to come to a screeching halt. (get it?)

Namaste
Ortho- I love your thinking
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote