View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CSETI/Disclosure Project Update - URGENT RELEASE - Special Presidential Briefing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Love the discernment here.

Obama disclose and save us from ourselves. We welcome our new (old) et overlords with open arms. Please take our planet, take our people. We are all yours. Worship your puppet president. Hear no evil, see no evil. Ignorance is bliss.
You're spoiling all the fun. Party pooper!

Greer stated 'As you may know, my uncle was the senior project engineer who worked on the Lunar Module that took Neil Armstrong to the moon.' Some have speculated that the Lunar Module utilized non-conventional propulsion...and that we really did go to the moon...but that we were 'helped'. Could Greer's uncle have introduced Steven to the source of that 'help'?

Could we have three major human factions (both native and et)? Could two of these factions be battling for dictatorial control of the world...while the third faction is fighting for something similar to constitutional responsible freedom? Are the first two factions in league with evil spirits? Are these factions using native reptilians and greys (and PLF's) to further their agendas (rather than the native reps and greys running the show)? Is the third faction the 'Andromedans' which Alex Collier spoke with? Is all of this a human vs human civil war which started in the Pleiades...and spread to several solar systems (including 'our' solar system)? Are the 'Andromedans' keeping us from exterminating ourselves? I'm not really clear about the Dracs. Are they really behind the two dictatorial factions? Or...are they hired hit 'men' or mercenaries?

If the above speculation is true...where would someone like Steven Greer fit in? Has he decided that if you can't beat 'em...you might as well join 'em? I worry about this sort of thing. How many people end up dealing with the devil while trying to do the right thing? Greer seems like a nice person...and seems to mean well...but I worry about him. Has he been told 'don't present us in a negative light'? Or 'if you wish to proceed...you'll need to be more than fair'? I don't know...but I worry. Has Steven sided with one of these groups? He doesn't seem to have a 'consider all of the possibilities' approach. He seems to have a fairly narrowed agenda. He is obviously very bright...but I worry that he has sided with one of the dictatorial factions...in the hope that he can be in a position to negotiate a better deal for humanity (a less harsh enslavement?). Jordan Maxwell seems to feel that a dictatorial world is a done deal. Does Greer think so too?

Are we really faced with the following three curtains?

Curtain Number One: Theocratic Dictatorship
Curtain Number Two: Secular Dictatorship
Curtain Number Three: Constitutional Responsible Freedom

I pick Curtain Number Three. Let's Not Make a Deal. Curtains One or Two Mean Curtains for the Human Race IMHO.

Father Malachi Martin wrote in 'The Keys of This Blood' (in the 80's?) that there was a three-way struggle for the control of the New World Order between the Vatican, the Soviet Union, and the United States. Could the three curtains be representative of these three powers? Greer seems to be calling for the United States to stand down.

Once again...I would presently like to see the whole miserable mess unite under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...which is NOT U.S. rule. It is the people of the world ruling the people of the world. Amnesty for Disclosure, Cooperation, and Restitution might be necessary to facilitate this transition...so as not to turn Earth into another Asteroid Belt. The various groups could continue to push their agendas...but in an open and constructive manner. This wouldn't solve all of our problems...but it might buy us some time. I'm not into dictatorship (theocratic or secular), enslavement, or extermination. Otherwise...I'm easy.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-25-2009 at 11:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote